See the student uniform guidelines webpage for acceptable wear at each campus and the Clothing Sales flier for additional details of t-shirts, sweatshirts and polos available through Parents' Association.
Parents' Association has served Valley Christian Schools for over 50 years. Parents' Association Meetings are the second Tuesday of every month during the calendar school year at 7 pm. This organization of parents and guardians of all Valley Christian Schools students serves the Lord through a united effort focused on providing support and service to the students, faculty, and administrators of Valley Christian Schools. Parents’ Association exists to provide communication, cooperation and financial support to the school system, a vital element to the operation of the Valley Christian School system. An important aspect of Parents’ Association is the financial support of programs and school needs not provided by campus operating budgets. The primary fundraising event this year is the fall Harvest Festival (a festival of game booths, food booths, and bounce house.) Parents’ Association’s support of school programs has grown dramatically over the past several years. By funding all or part of programs, the educational and spiritual growth of all Valley Christian Schools students is greatly enriched. Parents’ Association serves and supports the faculty and administration. Parents’ Association serves and provides refreshments for events such as The First Day of School, Teacher Appreciation luncheons, and the 8th Grade Graduation. Some examples of funded programs and items include:
Harvest Festival information, including ways to help out and the Vendors' Row registration form, can be found here.
- Enhanced our school system by funding items such as 6 digital radiation monitors, 2 disarticulated skeletons, document cameras and hot plates for Chemistry.
- Science Fair - Career Expo, Parent judges, prizes and sponsorship of Outstanding projects.
- Enhanced our Resource Center by funding iPads and provided the school with document cameras.
- Art Program – Ice Cream social to raise funds for art supplies.
- Kids Christmas Boutique - a Christmas gift shop for students to purchase gifts for family members.
- Enhanced our Discovery Center by funding an interactive metronome, reading mastery tests and provided the school with a digital interactive map, Encyclopedias, and primary phonics leveled readers & comprehension workbooks.
- Grandparents Day, PJ & Pancake Breakfast Day, Spring Sing, Mommy, Grammy & Me Tea plus many more events.
- Enhanced our Preschool with a die cutting machine and shapes, a flannel Bible story set, and a mobile classroom drying rack.
Additionally, the organization coordinates campus fundraisers like the magazine drive and sells uniform approved tee shirts and white Polo’s emblazoned with the school logos to promote school spirit.
What Can I Do?
As a parent or guardian of a Valley Christian School student, you are automatically a member of Parents’ Association. Volunteers are always needed, welcomed, and appreciated, especially for board positions. Committed individuals are needed to ensure another 50 years of support to the Valley Christian School system!
For More Information, contact President - Denise Noble (562) 865-6930 or firstname.lastname@example.org